Oil Fuel Installation and Servicing
Oil Fuel Installation and Servicing in Bedfordshire
and surrounding areas
At B.Wells Plumbing & Heating Ltd we specialise in all types of domestic and industrial oil and solid fuel heating systems, and our local engineers have under taken the OFTEC COMBINED 101, 105 & 600A training and assessment to offer quality and reliable services you can count on.
We have committed a lot of time and money in becoming one of Bedford’s leading oil boiler installation and repair specialists.
Like gas, oil is regulated by Oftec and any persons working on oil must be Oftec registered as oil boilers can be as dangerous as gas if not regularly maintained and serviced.
Our well stocked vans carry most parts to all the leading brands of boiler. If a boiler part has to be ordered we will loan you heaters to keep you warm until the repair can be carried out.
What We Do During 0ur Boiler Service
- Our servicing consists of a full service to the burner, boiler and oil tank.
- We clean the combustion chamber and check all seals and gaskets.
On the burner we
- Replace The nozzle
- Clean the blast tube
- Check / test solenoids
- Check / clean photocell
- Test the ignition transformer
- Disassemble the oil pump off the burner and replace any worn drive couplings
- Open pump clean internal filter
- Lubricate the motors shaft and bearings
- Check and adjust electrode settings
- Reassemble the burner and test,
- Adjust oil pressure and air settings to the manufactures recommended settings.
On the oil tank we
- Clean/replace filter or strainer
- Inspect tank isolation
- Complete tank risk assessment in accordance with OFTEC 600A Training
- Make sure remote and internal fire Valves operate correctly
- Inspect for excessive corrosion and leaks on tanks and pipe work
- Inspect location for safety
WE WON’T BE BEATEN ON ANY QUOTE
For any enquiries call us on Tel: 01234 831314
Bedford Milton Keynes Stevenage Biggleswade Buckinghamshire Hertfordshire and surrounding areas
What our customers have to say
Installation of new boiler
“Very good service, clean, polite and respectful service. Very reasonably priced, very informative."
Customer in Welwyn: 26 May 2015